Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03709 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 19% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,650 (¥341,052) in Tokushima.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (41 minutes ago)