Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03948 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 18% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵37,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵30,232 (¥765,851) in Tokushima.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $120 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)