Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00136 GHS / MGA
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵18,950 (13,933,138 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)