Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00134 GHS / MGA
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵19,451 (14,480,446 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)