Cost of living comparison between Toamasina, Madagascar and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00124 GHS / MGA
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵18,452 (14,912,199 Ariary) in Toamasina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)