Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00138 GHS / MGA
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 5% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵31,436 (22,788,979 Ariary) in Toamasina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)