Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22137 GHS / MDL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 39% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,411 (51,547 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (27 minutes ago)