Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23654 GHS / MDL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 37% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,862 (33,236 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)