Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 644 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.064 GHS / RON
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 45% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵6,902 (6,488 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)