Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 511 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.033 GHS / RON
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 43% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,124 (6,897 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (34 minutes ago)