Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 742 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.094 GHS / RON
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 44% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵18,514 (16,926 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)