Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 497 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23490 GHS / MXN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,306 (Mex$ 103,471) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)