Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.617 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 18% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵15,304 (元24,805) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (38 minutes ago)