Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.644 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 21% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,538 (元38,128) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)