Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.679 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 12% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵30,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵26,384 (元38,855) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)