Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.703 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 15% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵29,821 (元42,389) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $976 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tirana costs 120 Lek (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Mendoza costs ARS $500 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tunis costs 20 Dinar (29 minutes ago)