Cost of living comparison between Thiruvananthapuram, India and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05792 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 59% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵6,346 (₨109,564) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)