Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06809 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 55% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵5,565 (₨81,728) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)