Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 847 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.456 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵34,263 (€6,280) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)