Cost of living comparison between The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.473 GHS / XCD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 23% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵19,270 (EC$13,082) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)