Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42108 GHS / MAD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 29% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,045 (26,230 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (40 minutes ago)