Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.503 GHS / MAD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 44% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵19,574 (38,936 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)