Cost of living comparison between Tete, Mozambique and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04955 GHS / MZN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 22% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,182 (245,860 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)