Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.527 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 11% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵20,838 (€4,603) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)