Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.804 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵17,473 (€3,637) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)