Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.271 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵27,241 (R$ 21,440) in Teresina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)