Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.311 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵15,438 (R$ 11,780) in Teresina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)