Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19584 GHS / MXN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵5,534 (Mex$ 28,259) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)