Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 205 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23675 GHS / MXN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵17,753 (Mex$ 74,983) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)