Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36795 GHS / ZAR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 29% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵22,577 (R 61,359) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Karlstad costs 415 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 12,000 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.00 Lari (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Windhoek costs 16,703 N$ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,541 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,338 (43 minutes ago)