Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,410 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.196 GHS / ILS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 60% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵29,970 (25,060 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)