Cost of living comparison between Tel Aviv, Israel and Accra, Ghana
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,510 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.007 GHS / ILS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 37% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵17,184 (17,069 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨0.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Campinas costs R$ 1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)