Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,511 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.191 GHS / ILS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 53% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵19,144 (16,075 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)