Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,371 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.215 GHS / ILS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 60% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵30,065 (24,736 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)