Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,728 prices entered by 230 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.309 GHS / ILS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 76% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵54,628 (41,734 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)