Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,822 prices entered by 428 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 GHS / IRR *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,423 (﷼ 95,083,503) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)