Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.031 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 16% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵15,800 (RM15,323) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)