Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.158 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 14% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵28,496 (RM24,604) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (41 minutes ago)