Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.126 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵29,795 (RM26,460) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $19,980 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)