Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.952 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 18% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,240 (RM10,762) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (42 minutes ago)