Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.962 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 19% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵15,164 (RM15,766) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$550 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,000,000 ден (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)