Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01686 GHS / HUF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 10% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵29,857 (1,770,796 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (34 minutes ago)