Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00131 GHS / UZS *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 24% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵14,157 (10,829,644 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)