Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 586 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00111 GHS / UZS *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 36% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,965 (8,996,055 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)