Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00132 GHS / UZS *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 28% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵13,514 (10,233,762 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 60 лв (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)