Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 324 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00055 GHS / UZS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 66% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵30,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,316 (18,727,992 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 2 hours ago)