Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 598 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00107 GHS / UZS *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 38% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵19,352 (18,126,630 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (about 1 hour ago)