Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 431 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.286 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 12% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵28,901 (€5,468) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kingston upon Hull costs £2,258 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)