Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.401 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵36,479 (€6,754) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)