Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.030 GHS / PLN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 38% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,717 (7,491 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)