Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 294 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08507 GHS / PHP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 37% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,850 (Php115,782) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (38 minutes ago)