Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 189 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08408 GHS / PHP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 42% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵17,985 (Php213,895) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)