Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 272 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08932 GHS / PHP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 35% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵20,286 (Php227,114) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (39 minutes ago)