Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 334 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08656 GHS / PHP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 37% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,841 (Php90,583) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)