Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 363 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.644 GHS / BOB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 43% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵19,867 ($b30,845) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)