Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 394 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.625 GHS / BOB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 40% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,332 ($b18,129) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (17 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)