Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 339 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.673 GHS / BOB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 39% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵30,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵18,382 ($b27,308) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)