Cost of living comparison between Tarija, Bolivia and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.578 GHS / BOB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 41% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,126 ($b19,264) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (38 minutes ago)