Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.137 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵38,115 (€7,419) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)