Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.552 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 14% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵36,345 (€6,547) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)