Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.439 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵40,410 (€7,430) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵38,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,881 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)