Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 GHS / IDR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵17,126 (Rp 51,263,727) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)