Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 510 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.172 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 47% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵54,216 (€10,482) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵37,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)