Cost of living in Tambov, Russia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07106 GHS / RUB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tambov (Russia) is 55% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵5,598 (руб 78,787) in Tambov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)