Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01422 GHS / KZT
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 20% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵28,961 (2,036,454 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (40 minutes ago)