Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.595 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 33% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,506 (元17,646) in Taiyuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)