Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.976 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 50% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,388 (RM9,620) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)