Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13398 GHS / TWD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 16% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,500 (78,368 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (41 minutes ago)