Cost of living comparison between Taichung City, Taiwan and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12310 GHS / TWD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 25% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,324 (75,744 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)