Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.712 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 31% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,948 (元35,025) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)