Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.420 GHS / PEN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 46% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵19,392 (S/. 13,652) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fortaleza costs R$ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 600 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (30 minutes ago)