Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.354 GHS / PEN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 48% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵17,294 (S/. 12,772) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (13 minutes ago)