Cost of living comparison between Tabuk, Saudi Arabia and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.034 GHS / SAR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 19% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵15,237 (﷼ 14,736) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)