Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.231 GHS / SAR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 18% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵26,202 (﷼ 21,277) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bristol costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)