Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 GHS / IRR *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 37% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,903 (﷼ 58,993,232) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)