Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05411 GHS / BDT
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 33% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,520 (Taka 194,422) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)