Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00400 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 4% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵13,017 (₩3,257,996) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 1 hour ago)