Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00412 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵36,135 (₩8,774,415) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $915 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (37 minutes ago)