Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00389 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵38,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵37,670 (₩9,683,663) in Suwon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)