Cost of living comparison between Suwon, South Korea and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00366 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵15,844 (₩4,331,131) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)