Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00415 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵33,285 (₩8,029,130) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)