Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00389 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵16,344 (₩4,204,512) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)