Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.386 GHS / LYD *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 5% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵35,788 (10,570 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (41 minutes ago)