Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.973 GHS / LYD *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵15,851 (5,331 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)