Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12608 GHS / THB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 18% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,193 (80,846 ฿) in Surat Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)