Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 690 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06799 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 53% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,360 (₨108,247) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)