Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 619 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06214 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 56% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,216 (₨132,223) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)