Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 GHS / IDR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 51% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵37,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵18,204 (Rp 55,171,723) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (26 minutes ago)