Cost of living comparison between Sumy, Ukraine and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15582 GHS / UAH
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sumy (Ukraine) is 64% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵5,560 (35,686₴) in Sumy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)