Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.316 GHS / PEN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 7% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,686 (S/. 8,879) in Sullana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)