Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00380 GHS / IQD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 27% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,040 (6,325,751 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)