Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24809 GHS / EGP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 21% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵42,415 (E£ 170,968) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵35,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (38 minutes ago)