Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25076 GHS / EGP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 5% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵33,196 (E£ 132,384) in Suhaj.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)