Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24582 GHS / EGP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 23% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵23,130 (E£ 94,091) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Clermont-Ferrand costs €1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,574 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (40 minutes ago)