Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.640 GHS / BOB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 24% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵27,221 ($b42,565) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (43 minutes ago)