Cost of living comparison between Stockholm, Sweden and Accra, Ghana
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,231 prices entered by 314 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44378 GHS / SEK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 27% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵15,873 (35,768 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)