Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,208 prices entered by 327 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47623 GHS / SEK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 38% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵17,261 (36,246 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)