Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07775 GHS / RUB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 30% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵16,286 (руб 209,458) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 900,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)