Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07595 GHS / RUB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 19% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵35,635 (руб 469,174) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵30,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)