Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07124 GHS / RUB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 23% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵15,380 (руб 215,876) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)